Create Your Life: Healthy Living for Hustlers Part 2 "The Warrior Mindset"
Featuring Gene Crawford
If you live the life of a creator, entrepreneur, or techie, chances are you spend most hours of the working day sitting down, staring at a computer screen or phone, eating at your desk or skipping meals altogether, and sacrificing sleep. Have you thought about the long-term repercussions for living the hustler life?
Join us Wednesday March 22nd from 5:30 - 7pm for a talk from Gene Crawford as he shares some insight into how you can utilize the Warrior Mindset in your daily life and to lead your business to success. Learn to set goals, visualize success and how to harness and conquer your fear.
Do you ever wish you could:
- Stay focused and relaxed, adaptable to changing situations.
- Know that you are going to succeed; There is no wondering.
- Tap into energy that lies deep inside you.
- Control fear and turn stress into success.
- You are capable of 20x more than you think you are.
- Keep goals short, and prepare for the unknown.
- Find humor in challenging situations, keep a positive attitude at your center.
- Be decisive, confident and lead.
Join us for this discussion and gain insight into the Warrior Mindset that you can take back to your daily life to better help you lead and succeed.
About Gene Crawford
Gene Crawford is a Blackbelt in Shotokan Karate and CrossFit Athelete. He is co-founder of SOCO, Columbia’s Cowork, President of Period Three a web design services firm and UnmatchedStyle.com. He produces ConvergeSE.com and BDConf.com conferences across the US. Gene has been a Graphic Designer working on the web for over 15 years. You can read more about Gene here.