Supporting YOUR Entrepreneurial Journey
Does This Sound Like You?
- You’re building a business as a solo or owner/operator with limited time, resources and support.
- You have big ambitions but the fires need a puttin’ out. Making time for the things that matter is a struggle.
- You know where you’re going but the map is a mess. You have vision, but want to make progress faster.
- It feels like your “army of one” is running out of steam some days. You struggle with burnout and managing all the things.
- You have more questions than answers and it would sure be nice to flip that script and start growing your skills and knowledge.
It doesn’t have to be this way and we can help you get there.
We Get It. Taking Big Steps Is Hard
So, here’s a little liquid courage. See what our community members have to say.
The best three hours of my month.
Founder and CEO of Crescent Behavioral Health
You absolutely need to do this program because of the community and bonds you’ll create with other like minded business owners.
FGM Internet Marketing
Forums offers a safe space where you can be an entrepreneurial mess and work through it all.
Forums is a place where I’ve received encouragement, unique perspectives and also hard truths when it was necessary. It has been instrumental to the growth of my business and me as the founder.
If you run your own business, you owe it to yourself to join this program: It creates, once a month, freedom to look up from the “work” of your business and help start acting like a business owner — not simply someone who works in their own business, all with the like-minded company of some of the smartest and most creative people you’ll ever meet.
Maxfield Law Firm
Forums was designed by SOCO, a thriving platform and community focused on supporting indie workers, creators and entrepreneurs JUST LIKE YOU. We’ve spent nearly a decade working with hundreds of entrepreneurs to help them build a life and not just a living. It’s our passion, our “zone of genius” and what gets us out of bed in the morning.
We also create inspiring spaces where you can work and work together; incredible events and activities to help you connect with your “tribe”; and a range of learning opportunities to hone your skills and grow your craft.